Oblivion

Nerdwithguns

Well-Known Fanatic
Tigerstripe said:
i thought it would have been a super movie if the star wasnt tom cruise.

A least the star was not Matt Damon that would have been worse. I will see a move with Tom Cruise, although he is not the greatest, but I can't stand Matt Damon.

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Actors to boycott.
Hit them in the wallet

Anti-Gun

1. Shania Twain: She signed the Handgun Control bill in Canada.

2. Kevin Bacon: He's contributed to anti-gun organizations.

3. Matt Damon: ?I actually hate guns. They freak me out."

4. Mark Wahlberg: ?I believe Charlton Heston is America?s best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association.? But his anti-gun attitude didn?t stop there. ?Well, I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can?t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can?t protect themselves,? ?Certainly, I haven?t used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I?d like to see if we could take them all away. It would be a beautiful thing.?

5. Danny DeVito: He's let anti-gun organizations use his name.

6. Sean Connery: ?It is said that a total ban on handguns, including .22s, would take away innocent pleasure from thousands of people. Is that more or less pleasure than watching your child grow up??

7. Arnold Schwarzenegger: ?I?m for gun control. I?m a peace-loving guy.?

8. Sylvester Stallone: ?Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you?re gonna have. It?s pathetic. It really is pathetic. It?s sad. We?re living in the Dark Ages over there.?

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
I love that Wahlberg quote, "Unfortunately, you can?t do that [take all guns away] so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can?t [or choose not to] protect themselves." EXACTLY! Then realize any LAW would only take them away from LAW ABIDING citizens, and there you have your answer.

So you can wish all day that Adam and Eve hadn't eaten that apple, but you can't deny reality.

So because he realizes that fact, I'm keeping him off my black list. I guess a wooden gun would be OK?