NYC starting to confiscate guns!

darrin5

Well-Known Fanatic
We should be thankful we our a gun friendly state with a great Governor that believes in the 2A, I would also like to think our legilators and senators are speaking with manufactors in these nanny states to bring their businesses here.

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Sometimes drugs associated with depression are prescibed for other problems. Sometimes a drug is manufactured to treat certain problems only to be a failure at that purpose , but they are accidentaly found to be usefull for other purposes. But I'm sure in those cases confiscation would still be a safer action. Can't ever be too safe when it comes to the nasty problems of gun ownership.

StealthESW

Well-Known Fanatic
This is how it starts. The universe is full of reasons. Just pick one and ignore everything else. The slope just got a whole lot slicker.

So, I guess they just created a new class to discriminate against.

I understand the thought process behind this, but where does one draw the line? At what point do you say this is too far?

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Well it all depends how far you push people BUT I'm pretty sure some interesting stories will soon to hear about a few that were pushed a touch too far! one thing about it the criminals in NY will be much safer to take as they like. Later,

Kirk

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Man, this is definitely crazy. I definitely feel bad for our fellow gun owners in the occupied areas of the country. Hopefully the sheep well start to open their eyes and see what is going on.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
darrin5 said:
We should be thankful we our a gun friendly state with a great Governor that believes in the 2A, I would also like to think our legilators and senators are speaking with manufactors in these nanny states to bring their businesses here.
Yes, we should be thankful, but on the other hand, unless someone outside of NY starts speaking up for NY and states like NY, there won't be anyone to speak up for us when the pressure starts to build, and it will.

dennishoddy

Lcham said:
I know when I was in the military 9/10 guys would not talk to a shrink for this very reason in case it ever happened.
Your exactly right. Medical records in the Military are not under the same rules as civilians that wish to talk to a Mental Health care professional, although those rules for civilians are under attack by the Obama health care law.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Way to go NY!

Sarcasm off.....

So we attach more stigma to someone seeking mental health treatment? All that will succeed in doing is pushing people who need help further away from seeking treatment. Makes zero sense.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
NY needs to double and triple check its list of medicated people. State Police confiscated wrong persons guns now they are being Sued. I'm amazed that a nurse, doctor or psychiatrist can turn you in for medication you are taking or a person has previously taken.

What's next gun confiscation for drinking a Big Gulp! Thanks Gov Cuomatose time to wake up and come to your senses!

Latest posts