NTMG Updates

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
As some might have read, we'll start slinging some long guns at our matches. November's match will incorporate a slung rifle in a stage or 2.

We're adding 2 new divisions: Precision Bolt and Precision Semi Auto. For these divisions, it's basically a 4 Gun match. Precision Division participants must shoot at min a 243 and max a 30cal. You will engage smaller, longer targets on the long range stages. The targets will be clearly identified for you and the 3 Gun divisions will not be required to engage said targets.Until this gets traction, we're simply going to say that all rules applies as in Tact-Optics, except you can have a bi-pod and all that good stuff on your Precision gun. This division will be developed and organized better as times goes on.

I'm sure they'll be questions and if you're on FB, please go here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/261928403927136/ so we can keep all the questions there. If not, please post away and I will do my best to answer them in a timely fashion.

See you on the range!

larry lebeau

Well-Known Fanatic
Jeremy Moore said:
11/23 & 11/24 matches re cancelled due to weather. Weather permitting, we'll see you guys in December!
Looking forward to back to back matches , Dec match and the Heroes match in Jan. R we slinging rifle or {shotgun} ugh in these matches?? Need to set something up on my shitgun if slung. Thx Larry

Latest posts