NRL22

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anybody tried the NRL22 precision smallbore format yet? I pretty much sucked as bad as I do in 3 gun and USPSA...

dennishoddy

We have a member bringing that to our range next spring. It's becoming a very popular competition from what I'm reading.
Some of our members are gearing up for it. I'm seeing a lot of .22 RF spent brass on the 300 yard range with reports from some that some great groups are being scored at that distace.
I always thought 100 yards was long range for .22 RF, but evidently I was mistaken.

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
3rd Saturday of the month at Stillwater Rifle and Pistol Club.

It's a lot of fun.

k4ylr

Active Fanatic
We have a member bringing that to our range next spring. It's becoming a very popular competition from what I'm reading.
Some of our members are gearing up for it. I'm seeing a lot of .22 RF spent brass on the 300 yard range with reports from some that some great groups are being scored at that distace.
I always thought 100 yards was long range for .22 RF, but evidently I was mistaken.

Is that coming to OKCGC? I meant to get with Kurt or Eric and see what it would take to get the NRL22 club matches started on Benchrest or Silhouette.

Latest posts