Sold/Expired NRA Lifetime Membership on sale until 12-31-15

I wanted to pass this along for anyone that isn't already a lifetime NRA member

500.00, 50% Off

Call 1-877-672-2000

We need all the help we can get to defend our 2nd amendment rights
Might as well save some $$$ while you do it

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
The wife and I both got ours a couple of years ago when they dropped it to $300. Thats a hell of a deal and anybody that isn't already a life member should jump on it. I'll be spreading the word.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Free magazine, and an endless series of fundraising calls that occur sometimes on a daily basis, even up to 3 times a day. Some extra junk mail. A life member pin, patch, and sticker.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Mitch Gibson said:
Free magazine, and an endless series of fundraising calls that occur sometimes on a daily basis, even up to 3 times a day. Some extra junk mail. A life member pin, patch, and sticker.
The reasons I no longer participate.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You forgot to mention the bonus of supporting the only organization making any kind of noticable difference in supporting our gun rights.

There shouldn't be a single gun owner that isn't a member of the NRA. I get tired of the soliciting & junk mail too but I can live with it considering the alternative.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Hey, I'm a life member. I'll move up to endowment status in a year or two. Motherfuckers better have a new sticker for me.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
The soliciting is easy to deal with. Don't answer the phone if you don't recognize the number. Problem solved.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Hey, I'm a life member. I'll move up to endowment status in a year or two. Motherfuckers better have a new sticker for me.
& a new pin.

BTW, I also got a trucker hat with my life membership

imacgyver

Founding Member
Just called this morning to ask about the $300 lifetime membership and the guy on the phone said it was a mistake and didn't honor that price with me. Ended up with the $500 membership.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I may join up again sometime in the future, but right now I don't want to get weekly letters asking me to send in my renewal money 2 months after the last one was sent in. Just got annoying real quick.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Matt Rigsby said:
I may join up again sometime in the future, but right now I don't want to get weekly letters asking me to send in my renewal money 2 months after the last one was sent in. Just got annoying real quick.
I agree they are annoying as hell. I get more emails with junk for sale that nobody should buy then I care to mention.

I think you get $5-10,000 of free firearm insurance when you're a member don't you?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Emails don't bother me as much cause I just hit "delete all" and I'm done. My trashcan fills up quick with useless papers though from the NRA and fast food coupons and credit approvals.

Jesse Tischauser said:
I agree they are annoying as hell. I get more emails with junk for sale that nobody should buy then I care to mention.

I think you get $5-10,000 of free firearm insurance when you're a member don't you?
No..it's less than that

Latest posts