Noveske/LMT AR15 w/ LOTS of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking for some extra cash and the rifle is the only thing I can somewhat part with now. It has been nothing but reliable and has served as my partner in some sticky situations. The rifle has approximately 4-5k rounds through it with exception of 1 or 2 hiccups from running it dry AND using Wolf ammo
tongue.png
. It is NOT a safe queen. It has been carried on duty, hunted, and competed with. It has killed many feral hogs, coyotes, and I even bagged a buck at 225 yards with the EOtech, so it is VERY accurate. It has lots of extras that will NOT be parted with. It all goes together or it doesn't go at all. I would like the extra cash but do not need it, so lowball offers will be ignored. If you can find something similar cheaper, please, by all means, buy it from them and save me the trouble of reading useless PM's. Next to the parts will be prices for reference. Obviously I didn't purchase everything at its regular price, but close. Everything Mapul is FDE. Here are the specs.

Lower:

Noveske C-lower-$175
Daniel Defense LPK-$90
Armalite 2 stage trigger-$120
Magpul MIAD grip with extras-$30
Magpul BAD lever-$30
Magpul ASAP sling mount-$30
Magpul CTR mil-spec stock-$75
KNS Gen 2 anti roll pins-$30
Daniel Defense Mil-Spec buffer tube-$30
LMT H-Buffer-$22

Upper:

LMT complete patrol upper with BCG(16"bbl 1/7 twist, carbine gas length)-$600
Daniel Defense OMEGA 9.0 rail-$275
Tango Down snub Q/D vert grip-$85
Magpul AFG 2 grip-$35
Daniel Defense Fixed front sight-$60
Noveske marked Troy rear battle sight-$120
Q/D sling mount-$10
Magpul MS2 Sling-$45
EOtech 512-$400
Magpul Ladder rails-$20

Extras:

10-30rd Magpul windowed mags-$170
2-30rd Lancer L5 mags-$25
2-30rd GI mags-$Free

=$2,477 total for everything listed.

I'm sure there are extras laying around somewhere that I will try to include. Posted are older photos of the gun. Not much has changed other the lights and comps, both which DO NOT COME WITH THE GUN. I will take more pictures if requested. It will have an aftermarket flash hider (I can't remember what brand) and no light. I can include a Surefire Scout light with pressure pad OR an Insight Technologies MX3 for extra. I'm located in Owasso and will only meet in the Tulsa Metro area.

Asking $1,650 OBO with room to work on price. I can also add some 77gr BTHP, 55gr PSP, 55gr FMJ and possibly some 69 gr green tips for the right price. The only trades I am willing to accept is a 3rd gen Glock 19 with night sights and at least 3 newer high cap mags, semi large quantities of FMJ or defensive 9mm ammo, and possibly a S&W .38/.357 snubnose revolver. Hell, maybe I want something else, I dunno, send me an email, the worse I can say is no.

Email me at [email protected] for fastest response.

noveske2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts