Nordic +18 PMAG extension...good?

Browtine

Well-Known Fanatic
Did a quick search on the Nordic extension, but didn't get any hits. I did see that you guys did a group buy a while back and wanted to know how they are working for everyone? I'm thinking about adding one to my 3 gun gear.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Last weekend at the 3Gun match at DTR. My follower got stuck on the rib that divides the 2 rows of bullets in the pmag. Once the follower cleared the extension it hung on the sharp edge of the rib. This is the first time it did that. I pulled the extension off & used my pocket knife to bevel the bottom of the rib, & now it rides up freely. Other than that 1 issue, I love it.

Chambers

actual GM
You know the little piece of paper that comes inside the package with the extension? It explains these things. :)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You know the little piece of paper that comes inside the package with the extension? It explains these things. :)
Yeah, apparently I didn't get that memo. Who the hell ever reads the instructions anyway? :D

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
I've heard good and bad things about it, more good then bad. I have yet to purchase one. Maybe someone will let me beat the crap out of one during a Rifle Instructor Course?!?! :D

EricMartin

Fanatic
I got mine yesterday, it's great, just adapt (my magazine is from Germany not the original p-mag) on the floor plate and they take out the 48 rounds without jamming. Tomorrow test on ranch.

Note : this is really long to fill 48 rounds ! Yeahhh

Eric

Latest posts