giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
They may try :eek: however they may die. It's a free choice each of us make for ourselves who to side with. The people or the oppressors.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
How long will it take before the loss of ATF agents trying to confiscate lawful gun owners guns, get so bad the agents start to wake up & just say NO?
I know people who have such elaborate traps set up that will have such a devastating effect on Morale.

I just believe that many in LE will see how the Communist are shafting their brothers in blue, & they will then turn on the enemy themselves.
Don't know fer sure, just know human nature & you can't fool all the people all the time, that's just a fact. ;)

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Glad they backed off. Steve Hornady got a very cordial e-mail from me, and I'm sure many more that weren't as cordial about this.
I thanked him for being a WOKE basturd & I would never buy any more Hornady 168 gr BTHP 30 cal match bullets again.

Between you and I, never did use any Hornady match bullets, I used what the other winners used. :eek:
Sierra #2200 168 gr BTHP in the 7.62x63 & the 7.62x51 ;) I'm glad S. Hornady WOKE up before he ran the company he inherited from
real 2nd Amendment Americans. Read back about Hornady's start & the kind of men these were who helped us all get where we are today.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family