Sold/Expired nikon m-223

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I need to buy one of these to at with compared to my bushnell 1-4, vortex1-4,and the Burris tac30.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Jesse Tischauser said:
I need to buy one of these to at with compared to my bushnell 1-4, vortex1-4,and the Burris tac30.

I have one mounted in a DNZ Freedom Reaper if you want to borrow it. Not on a rifle right now.

jtischauser

Mitch Gibson said:
I seem to remember a semi-pro complaining about exposed turrets and it being a detriment to 3-Gun
Exposed turrets is Definitely not my first choice for a 3-gun scope. All that pulling it in/out of barrels and range bag all day is a recipe for an accidental twist of a turret.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Exposed turrets is Definitely not my first choice for a 3-gun scope. All that pulling it in/out of barrels and range bag all day is a recipe for an accidental twist of a turret.

That is why it was taken off.

bman940

New Fanatic
I have been using Nikon's M-223 1-4 Point Blank reticle scope for 5 years now and it is one of my favorites. I do some freelance PR work for Nikon and the 1-4 is always a hit. I have been using the P-223 3X Carbine scope on my comp. AR until my son tried it out and now I'm back to the 1-4. Getting on target with both scopes is quick and easy. Zero at 100 yards and you're still within 2 inches of center mass which works perfect for the competition's here in N. Tx.

In case you didn't know, both scope's are currently under a PROMO giving you $ off when you buy from a participating dealer. I'm sure one fo the site supporters here has to be participating. Always try to support those who supprt this site. Just in case you were wondering, I don't do any sales, I'm just here to pass on information that may be helpful, answer question's about Nikon optic's and learn as well.
Thanks for having me!

M-2231-4PBR.jpg

jtischauser

bman940 said:
I have been using Nikon's M-223 1-4 Point Blank reticle scope for 5 years now and it is one of my favorites. I do some freelance PR work for Nikon and the 1-4 is always a hit. I have been using the P-223 3X Carbine scope on my comp. AR until my son tried it out and now I'm back to the 1-4. Getting on target with both scopes is quick and easy. Zero at 100 yards and you're still within 2 inches of center mass which works perfect for the competition's here in N. Tx.

In case you didn't know, both scope's are currently under a PROMO giving you $ off when you buy from a participating dealer. I'm sure one fo the site supporters here has to be participating. Always try to support those who supprt this site. Just in case you were wondering, I don't do any sales, I'm just here to pass on information that may be helpful, answer question's about Nikon optic's and learn as well.
Thanks for having me!

M-2231-4PBR.jpg
Nice! How did you find us?

dennishoddy

bman940 said:
. I have been using the P-223 3X Carbine scope on my comp. AR until my son tried it out and now I'm back to the 1-4.
Just bought one to put on my M4 Tractor gun. Seems to be a pretty good scope for its intended purpose so far.

bman940

New Fanatic
I found the BoomerShooter googling - Nikon Shooters in Tx and Ok.

Dennis, Glad to see you were able to pick one up. Once you zero for 100 yards you are good to go.

Latest posts