Nice Wilson Combat Grips

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
So readers know, the grips arrived safely, on schedule.
Haven't decided what to try them on 1st..
I've found I go thru stages of grips I like.
Factory grips got replaced with Pachmayr rubber grips,(years ago) which I liked (for awhile) Prefered the finger grip models when they came out. Hogue made some I like better..softer rubber than the Pachmayr grips. A few of my pistols have one or the other on them.
As years passed, many of those grips were replaced with fancy wood grips..used those for a few years, & my last, most recent switch has been
to the G-10 -type material. I like the aggressive textured ones.. Look forward to trying those Wilson grips to see how they feel.
Curious.. what did CECannonJr replace the Wilson grips with ?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So readers know, the grips arrived safely, on schedule.
Haven't decided what to try them on 1st..
I've found I go thru stages of grips I like.
Factory grips got replaced with Pachmayr rubber grips,(years ago) which I liked (for awhile) Prefered the finger grip models when they came out. Hogue made some I like better..softer rubber than the Pachmayr grips. A few of my pistols have one or the other on them.
As years passed, many of those grips were replaced with fancy wood grips..used those for a few years, & my last, most recent switch has been
to the G-10 -type material. I like the aggressive textured ones.. Look forward to trying those Wilson grips to see how they feel.
Curious.. what did CECannonJr replace the Wilson grips with ?
I put a set of Gaboon Ebony Double Diamond, Skip checkered grips from Wood Caliber on the gun those were on. I'm like you. I go through phases and right now, I'm enjoying exotic wood. It drives my wife crazy, especially when I give the take-offs away. But I enjoy doing that. :)

Latest posts