Next Heartland match?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
If they want more than the same 20 people to come, the announcements need to have a little more detail in them.

Imagine a guy looking on the forum to find his first match to attend. Would he come with that announcement?

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree with you burk, no one has answered me yet as to whether or not .22 rifles are still allowed or if has been switched to pistols only.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
You know what? It was chaotic and poorly planned out. But it was ****ing fun. More fun than most matches. The stages were creative and interesting. Figuratively, all it needs is some glue to hold it together. Or if you came from a trailer, some duct tape.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
Last month I was to fly out to the Land of Feinstein the night of the match. This month I have to fly out to the land of the Sopranos...but not till Monday! woo. Anyone know if this month's match is a go?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I am going to try to make this one. If I do I will corner the MD and see if he will post regular match annouonements with details about the match each month

[edit] The Match Director's name is Randy(?) I tried to call but he won't be in until tonight so i will call back and get everyone some details

Latest posts