NEW YEARS EVE - OKCGC

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
That's right. The final day of the year will bring an epic adventure to the OKCGC. Starting at 9:30, we will begin signup for the 10:00 start. 4-6 stages of pistol/PCC craziness. 45 round minimum per stage (will be a lot more than that). We will put every piece of steel the club owns on one stage and the others will be a hose fest. Shooting on the move, lots of rounds, awesomeness!! $20 per shooter. We will be offering the following divisions..
Limited - Any single action or double action pistol with iron sights. 9mm minimum. Must make 125 power factor (safety on steel). 170mm, that's right, he said 170mm magazine length limit..
Open - Any single action or double action pistol with one optic. 170mm magazine limit.
PCC - Pistol caliber carbine of a pistol round caliber. 9mm, .40 and .45 only. One optic and must be in a rifle configuration. No Sig braces or other pistol legal configuration. Starting position for all stages in PCC will be on the marks, facing downrange, loaded and on safe, at low ready. No magazine limit on PCC.

There will be a minimum round count close to 200, so bring a bunch of ammo. And there WILL NOT be a lunch service, so bring your own feed trough..

Check out OKCGunclub.org for more information.

Feegee

The Magic Man
I may be able to hobble enough to shoot this. Hopefully Tony will rub my knee before each stage. That's what good friends do right??

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Feegee Matlock said:
I may be able to hobble enough to shoot this. Hopefully Tony will rub my knee before each stage. That's what good friends do right??
I got the middle knee buddy!
Burk Cornelius said:
People dont say that anymore
Patrick McNamara does.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Working on the time. Greg's not sure what time he can get off on Friday yet.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Cool. Setup Friday TBD on time. Remember only Limited, Open and PCC. Mag can be 171.25 or shorter in Limited and Open, no restriction in PCC. Coupled PCC mags allowed. There will be an all steel stage that will be crazy. We will post about setup. We will need help. We will shoot as many stages as we have stands for. Haha

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
billdozer said:
What time you thinking this shindig would be over? If one were able to get a hall pass to go shooting on new years eve.
I'll probably be done at 2:00 but Tony will still be shooting around 4:30. He's kinda slow if you get my drift.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
I'll probably be done at 2:00 but Tony will still be shooting around 4:30. He's kinda slow if you get my drift.
Just trying to get more for my money

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jesse Tischauser said:
What you mean is, if you're having a bad day, you'll be out at 2:00, if you have a chance of winning you'll stay til the end.

Latest posts