New User from Sumter

AnOldSapper

New Fanatic
Greetings and Happy Holidays, all. I'm Randall, 22 year military veteran and starting to shoot for recreation with my wife. Board looks great, lots of good info. Thanks for having me.

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome! If your wife wants to ask any questions or add any input to the forum, we'd love to have her join! :)

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to you and your wife both...We like to see couples enjoy shooting together...I think if my wife didn't hate me, we might shoot together....Just Kidding...

Please make yourself to home...

Steve

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to the forum!
I went through Sumter about a year ago with my uncle. He lived most of his life in Camden and was showing me around the region.

Pops

Red Hat

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome!

I was stationed at Shaw 74 to 76. My wife is from Sumter and my son and his family live there. I get down there every once in a while. I retired from the AF with 22 years and 22 days under my belt...

AnOldSapper

New Fanatic
Thanks for all of the welcomes, folks. One of the great things about South Carolina is when you tell people you're from Sumter, they say, "Oh, I've been through there' or "Hey, I was stationed at Shaw!". Anywhere else, if you say "I live in Sumter", they say..."Fort Sumter?". I used to try to correct them, but now I just go with it.

Again, thanks for all the words of welcome.

DanaSQ

Fanatic
C_Carson said:
Welcome! If your wife wants to ask any questions or add any input to the forum, we'd love to have her join! :)

Just posted my intro. :) We're both very excited to be here among fellow gun aficionados.

Latest posts