New to shooting

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Hi, my name is Matt and I'm new here.
I like pork chops, bacon, and beer.
I want to learn how to shoot, can you guys help me?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Does anyone have coupon codes for tactical vests? I need to be able to hold 24 AR mags, 12 AK mags and an HK USP compact in a chest rig Serpa.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
What do you think of the new beretta pistol? Would it be good for the game and self defense / zombie alien invasion? Was also thinking putting a vcog on it or should I use the tasco banana? Is it tacticool or just a good ergo grip blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd help ya some Matt but I've got no clue how to help! now if you need help on drinking beer or smoking cigars I may be able to point you in the right direction :) later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Now all you need to do is buy a fine single stage press to start reloading, don't get one of those fancy multi stage presses as they are not as accurate as a single stage! I find the Lee hand presses to be the best and all a good shooter should ever need to make fine reloads... with that 357 Sig I'd look into a 4 die set being it is a bottleneck round, may even want to look into neck turning to get the most accuracy and bullet tension. Since your already good at drinking beer have several before you start as it makes the mind clearer! all those bad thoughts and things you forgot to do for the day are forgotten so you can really get your mind into loading.

HK good choice just make sure the mags are tuned well or at least that's what I read over on the IDPA sight and seen on the YouTube videos and from what I see those guys with the fishing vests can really shoot well so it may not hurt to buy one of those as well! You have a pretty good size living room so it may be a good thing to buy you an airsoft pistol just like your HK and set up different courses of fire BUT be sure and put in concealment! lamps and couches work well but hang some sheets as those air soft pellets will hurt your drywall and make sure the dog is outside! they will eat the pellets and when you find them in the yard you really have to clean them up good and remember to wash your hands.

Now all of this info has to be correct as I was watching some You Tube videos earlier and the guys on there had some killer moves and seem to know what they are talking about plus I saw some really cool advertisements and well it was on the internet so it's got to be true! some Call of Duty and if you play the maps with pistol only will help with your reaction times, set the sensitivity real high and when you can start hitting things quickly you should be ready to move onto some close quarter practice in one of your bedrooms or to make it a challenge you can use a small bathroom as finding cover in there is going to be hard but it will refine your skills. Good luck to you! I'm going to finish this beer and go to bed... I'll post more when I watch some more You Tube and learn some more, maybe one day we can get on line and practice some Call of Duty :) Later,

Kirk

Latest posts