New to OK and the site.

CATM

Active Fanatic
Just wanted to say Hey. I recently moved up here from Louisiana and was hoping to find a good site.

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Man that was a smart move! Haha welcome to Oklahoma and boomershooter.

CATM

Active Fanatic
I've only really Target shot and Hunted. I figured one of these days I would get out and check out a 3 Gun Compilition

CATM

Active Fanatic
I may have to check it out. Can you just watch the shooting or do you have to be an active participant if you show up?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I may have to check it out. Can you just watch the shooting or do you have to be an active participant if you show up?

You can watch BUT you will kick yourself for not bringing your stuff and shooting. Especially after you see how poorly Benjamin and Taymoor shoot.

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
you can watch but you will wish you weren't . Just bring your blaster and do it. Lots of really cool people and all the help you could need.

welcome to the state and site.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
What drills do they do?

We have 4 stages of 18 rounds each. They will vary from 5-20 yards each match is different but you will likely see some stationary IPSC targets or some movers or swingers (or both)

Take a look at my YouTube channel and see what we do. if you want to see how it is done right look at Jesse's YouTube. Also just search YouTube for 'Heartland Carry Gun"

CATM

Active Fanatic
Cool will do thanks for all the Info! Unrelated to this post, dang there is some funny threads on here!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome! You shoudl come shoot the Heartland match Sunday night. It will get you pumped up for the 3 gun match the following Saturday at OKC Gun Club. If you need any guns or gear let us know. Somebody always has stuff to help a new shooter out.

Latest posts