New to 1911 Fanatics

squarebale19

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey everyone,
I always enjoy the reads here,and the custom works i've seen i truly appreciate.I'm always interested in 1911 forums,to be honest it's better reads than anywhere else on the web.I own a few 1911's and one hybrid (p220 supermatch).

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
welcome to the show

I like my super match too . Like the match elite much more the P220 is a great platform with BS magazines.. fun to shoot though

squarebale19

Well-Known Fanatic
I think I need the SRT job on mine,it's new,but when going from my triggers on my fusion or sti,it feels sloppy,also the sights aren't me.That being said I only got the supermatch first because they're were getting harder to get,I'd like to plan on a match elite later.Back on the 1911 platform can anyone recommend a wider slide release then the wilson combat.It seems my extended slide hammer safety is wider than the tactical one wilson has.

Flying Ashtray

New Fanatic
Hello 1911 fanatics! If you're on Facebook, come join our small but growing 45 ACP site called "Flying Ashtray" No politics. We love 1911's but any gun A-Z is welcome! Join quick, were having a member giveaway this Sat. Just have to add your favorite gun meme and your in!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hey everyone,
I always enjoy the reads here,and the custom works i've seen i truly appreciate.I'm always interested in 1911 forums,to be honest it's better reads than anywhere else on the web.I own a few 1911's and one hybrid (p220 supermatch).
Welcome from eastern NC.