Sold/Expired New Spikes Group Buy Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz70

Fanatic
Hey Guys,

New to the site. Heard about it from okshooters. I wanted to get in on this group buy; however I see that it's already closed. BoomerShooter suggested I come over here and show my interest in a future buy. I'd be down for a lower and I know of at least one more person that would want one. I'm in Owasso (just N. of Tulsa)and would be willing to pick up orders for the Tulsa crew if possible. It just occurred to me that may not be possible with the forms and all, so I'd be willing to put together a road trip to share on gas. Please advise if this is feasable and thanks. Now I'm going to go check out the site.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Guys - I have seen some people who missed out on the group buy show interest in getting another going - the deal is $77 shipped for the stripped Spikes Lower. We have to have a minimum of 15 lowers ordered to get this pricing - so use this to show interest and if we get enough we can move forward.

Brandon

Keeping count here - Remember Spikes requires 15 for the discounted price - please update if you change your mind.

Buzz70 - 1
ChrisC - 1
Kevin - 1
Strokin04 - 1
HackerF15E - 1
Unsafe - 1

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
What about an upper/lower group buy? I have been wanting to role my own and since I can't shoot for a while now may be the time.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
What about an upper/lower group buy? I have been wanting to role my own and since I can't shoot for a while now may be the time.

Two problems with this - one is the lower is pretty much universal - the upper - there are so many different options that you would have to find 15 people wanting the exact same thing. TWO - when I initially asked Spikes about a group buy on their stripped upper - my contact told me that their "Cosmetic Blems" are an amazing deal ($69 bucks I think) and that she personally can't tell where the "blems" are.

kglenns

Fanatic
Hi Guys,
First post. Saw a reference to the site on okshooters and thought I'd check it out.

Add me to the list of interested.

Thanks,

Kevin

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
Hey Brandon, can you get a group buy on the "cosmetic blemished" lowers? If not, put me on the list if you decide to do another group buy of the regular lower. Thanks, Mike...

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
You mean cosmetic blem upper? They wont give any discounts on their cosmetic blems since the prices are so good.

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
Count me in for the Spike's lower group buy! I'm a migrant from the thread over at OK Shooters, and happy to be here.

UnSafe

Fanatic
I don't wanna start collecting any money until we are close to the 15 required to get the special pricing.

Understand completely. A point learned from more than a few group buys is that for the guys that actually go and buy, having valid money orders from everyone in advance makes the purchase easier. There's a hard record of payments in everyone's hand and there's none of the last minute "no shows" that corrupt the process.

Any chance of a low, or no cost transfer this time? And, like from the last buy thread, a need for travel fund donations?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I have yet to even look for vendors for the transfers. I completely understand about the "no shows" we had a few last time. Just with this time of year and the slow interest - I dont wanna hold on to money for a few months. When we get closer like around 12 or so I will def be posting more info.

Travel Fund Donations?!?!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Everyone,

I spoke with Palmetto State Armory and they can do a group buy on lowers for 59.99 plus shipping if we order 20 or more. Would people rather go this route or Spikes for 77 each?

1560.jpg

1560b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts