New Shooter

okiestranger

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello all.
Chris here for altus ok. New to guns. Currently own a new ruger sr40c about 900 rounds down range with that nice pistol. Henry 22 kids have throw countless rounds throw it. My newest member is a sig 522 a few hundred rounds throw it. Fun little plinker. My next will be a mossin nagant . Had a little time to handle one last week and after a couple hours with that it jumped to the top of my list. Well nice to meet everyone.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to Boomer Shooter. I spent a couple of days in Altus on a case once. Not too bad except it was 110 degrees for the 3 days I was stuck down there.

okiestranger

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks everyone on the warm welcomes. I grew up in a town about 40 miles north but moved here to get closer to work. I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as I can. Again thx for all the replys

okiestranger

Well-Known Fanatic
Real close. Willow went to school in granite. My mom and dad live in granite. Got a brother in hobart. Sister in Yukon . And another sister in woodward. Been work as a mechanic at the bar-s factory here in altus for going on 11 years.

okiestranger

Well-Known Fanatic
Yep love the discount I get. We make Hotdogs,Corndogs and bolagna here at this factory. Somewhere around 600 people here. Good place to work.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Real close. Willow went to school in granite. My mom and dad live in granite. Got a brother in hobart. Sister in Yukon . And another sister in woodward. Been work as a mechanic at the bar-s factory here in altus for going on 11 years.

Nice. One if my good friends, Randy Mosley, grew up near Willow. Good people come from there. I have many friends from Granite, Hobart and Mt. View

okiestranger

Well-Known Fanatic
Addiction is exacly right....

Yes there are good people here I have lived in Oklahoma most of my life. Nowhere else i have ventured have i found courtesy of folks from Oklahoma.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You need to go do some Shootibg with our friends over at Indian territory practical Shooters in Duke, OK.

http://www.itpsc.net/

nwlr82

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi welcome to the Forum. I'm new here as well and no kidding any question you have about firearms can be answered here quickly. No matter if the question has been asked a thousand times before it seems like everyone is eager to point you in the right direction.

Latest posts