New member of the revolver family

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE; This thing shoots like a dream. Great trigger and action. Tight as a snakes a**! Easy shooting can't say enough about that. I can wear this all day, doing whatever, and it rides great, you forget it's on. Fantastic carry rig. (No 1911, but hey, I'm getting old)

Attachments

• Colt.jpg
    Colt.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • ColtHolster.jpg
    ColtHolster.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 3

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE; This thing shoots like a dream. Great trigger and action. Tight as a snakes a**! Easy shooting can't say enough about that. I can wear this all day, doing whatever, and it rides great, you forget it's on. Fantastic carry rig. (No 1911, but hey, I'm getting old)
I have a great holster maker too. His name is Eric Larsen. He does fantastic work, and his prices are very reasonable considering all the work he does to get his holsters just right. I cannot say enough good about him, or his products. If you like beautiful holsters that flat out work, look him up. His email is hbeleatherworks.com. I promise he'll take good care of you, I have a bunch of his stuff, and never a complaint.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So I picked up a new cousin for my revolver family today. Hope to get some range time on Monday or Tuesday. Here's a picture;
View attachment 30184
Mike, is this a new Colt? Made by the new owners?

I love a Colt revolver :
Animation Sketch GIF by Mathew Lucas

Latest posts