New member from Upstate New York...

Well not directly anyways... My name's Brandon and I've moved to Lawton (gotta go where the work is) about a year and a half ago. Can't ever go back to NY unless they ditch their crazy gun laws and it magically stops snowing for four months out of the year. Anyways, I'm a big fan of this site and have been reading up on various topics for about a year now. Not really into any competitive shooting but I'm starting to get the urge (Really only GSSF).

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Well welcome. I do believe duncan range runs steel challenge that you can shoot .22lr in(unless gssf is the glock comp and not the .22 guns then ignore this except the welcome part lol)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to Oklahoma and BoomerShooter! Unfortunately the only GSSF match I have found is way over in the Dallas area. Checkout Double Tap Ranch, Indian Territory Practical Shooters, and Stephens County Rifle and Pistol Club. All three have USPSA and/or Steel Challenge, IDPA and 3 gun. All of which are better than GSSF simply because you get to rock out with your Glock out while at the same time whopping up on some S&W, Sprongfields and other wannabe pistols.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
All of which are better than GSSF simply because you get to rock out with your Glock out while at the same time whopping up on some S&W, Sprongfields and other wannabe pistols.

Right. No need to limit the butt kickings to glock shooters. Spread them around a little bit.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Pull up a chair. There are a few matches about 90 min away and then there is SCRAP about 45 min over in Duncan. Oh welcome.

Latest posts