New member from Inola, ok

Unionman

Active Fanatic
Hello all, I am a new member and a new shooter from Inola, ok. Located in NE Oklahoma. Bout 20 East of Tulsa. Just joined the IDPA and looking to join USPSA to get some of both skill sets. Just trying to get better! Hopin to have a lot if fun.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome I'm here in claremore. Ussa has an idpa match Saturday in owasso

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Unionman

Active Fanatic
I am shooting a Springfield EMP 9mm. I know I won't be all that competitive with a 3" gun but gotta start somewhere. I will be shooting my first club match at Oil Capital Sunday the 10th. I would go to USSA on Saturday but I have a training session with Eric Fuson that day! Thanks for all the support look forward to shooting with you!

jeremys

Well-Known Fanatic
emp is a sweet carry...i am new too, but welcome. So far a cool place for me....enjoy.

bboswell

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome aboard. If you are training with Eric Fusion you are definitely starting out on the right foot.

Lots of shooters have multiple rigs and will be happy to let you borrow if we are going to be at a match with you. Great way to try stuff free as you decide what you prefer if going to a longer barrel for competition.

PM your contact info and I will send you a USSA pass so you can go shoot their many different bays.

Latest posts