New intro.

Ben-Sons

Well-Known Fanatic
It seems everytime I searched for a topic, the answer was on this forum. So here I am.

I am a instructor at DRLongrange concepts (a long range precision rifle course in NW arkansas) as well as a combat arms instructor and Sniper in the USAF. Ready to throw my hat into the civilian competition ring.
I've met some great people with amazing knowledge and skill. Can't wait to start competing in 2012

dennishoddy

Welcome to BoomerShooter. You've came to the right forum to get into competition. Looks like your no stranger to firearms either.

Ben-Sons

Well-Known Fanatic
Haha, nonstranger to firearms. But when it comes to civilian gear, rules, scoring, or lingo... I'm a rookie at best.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party! I'm glad to see another member of the military join us. Please tell your fellow soldiers about us. I know I wish I would have known about this sorta site when I was in the guard. Wait there wasn't any Internet way back then.

Ben-Sons

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice shootin with you today Ben. I need to learn how to shoot a rifle some day...

You need to tell us more about drlongrange.
Great shooting with you as well! I'm amazed at the information that can be absorbed from watching someone who knows what they are doing.

I'll put some more info into the classifieds tomorrow, but a brief overview of DR long range concepts is...
 Learn & understand the concepts of precision rifle skills:  LR Marksmanship, Range Estimation using Mil-Relation, MOA reticle or BDC reticle, Internal, External & Terminal Ballistics, realistic firing positions, Effects of weather & Observer training during LRPR I. 
Course 1 is a great place for the veteran rifle shooter or those who are new to the LR game. I feel to be a great shooter, you have to be a great spotter. And course 1 covers both. When I started watching the bullet fly to the target, my whole world changed... It's amazing to SEE what happens between the bullet leaving the muzzle and the splash on the steel.

For more info visit www.drlongrangeconcepts.com

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to the best shooters forum around! Awesome to have you on board brother, Semper Fi!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I guess I should have added that we also need someone to promote them and help explain what it's us that is required to participate and have fun doing so.

Latest posts