New indoor range in Norman

Chris_Andersen

Certified
I met a couple of guys that are going to be opening a new indoor range in Norman. Possibly as early as next week. AAT firearms will be located on Flood street just south of Robinson in the old Gun Country location. They have a large retail area and 6 climate controlled pistol/small caliber rifle ranges. Worth checking out!

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Sweet ill have to check that out! Tri city is closer but id have to wrangle a membership. Wish I could start my own in the blanchard area!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Put in a good word with them about sponsoring the forum please. Then start a Sunday night match there right away too.

jeremyf

Fanatic
Wife and I went in there tonight, they were finishing up but super super nice guys, had a BLAST shooting tonight!!!! We're excited to have one SO close to the house!

Chris_Andersen

Certified
Jeremy, I think I was actually in the lane right next to you guys :). Went over for a last minute ammo test last night.

Bays are VERY nice, with extremely good ventillation, and they tell me that they have plans to add even more lighting. This place will do well.

jeremyf

Fanatic
It will do well I think, he mentioned more lights to me. Sorry we didnt introduce ourselves, James was bragging on you so we didnt wanna bug ya

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I will have to stop by soon. How where the prices/ rules? Holsters? 1 second between each shot?

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice 6 lane pistol range. Ffl is in the middle of being transfered shbould be done by the first week of april. Realy nice people. Go check it out

Smitcheck

Active Fanatic
Stopped by today. Owner and his son are really nice guys. Grand opening in May, but range and some retail open now. They will also have some memberships available with benefits like retail discounts and free ffl transfers.

Got to watch them fire a suppressed HK45 in the range and didn't need ear protection. Pretty impressive.

And yes Burk and Jesse and other mods, I made sure they knew I had heard of them through BoomerShooter and they should consider advertising here.

Ndenway

New Fanatic
I'll have to check this place out to see if I recognize any old faces; used to shoot at gun country occasionally back in the early 90s.

Latest posts