New HK P30LS and CZ-75B Matte Stainless..

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
Well i took both the HK and CZ to a indoor range to see what i and the gun's could do. After Dewey at Dewey's Gun and Pawn made me move my car from the only handi-capped parking place. I calmed down and began to shoot both from 15ft at to ~21ft. Wow both did amazing. Zero problem's with either gun.

The Matte s/s CZ is about impossible to find. I found one last that just got in and my luck the lady over shipping had it in her hand. I sent my MO right away since she held it for me.

I hope to bring them the next time this fine forum shoot's at Philson's Cross roads. Plus i need a indoor range that's not so rude. I called to complain and found out i should have called a Deputy...would have been nice since i know a few.

Anyone know a indoor range around Greenville please let me know, thank's alot.....

LuckyStrike

Well-Known Fanatic
Congrats on the CZ ! Yes, they seem difficult to find :D Left you a voicemail, I wanna choot that HK--

Why breathe toxic lead dust and noxious sulphur compounds in an indoor range, when you can breathe the same in the Great Metropolitan Outdoors?? :twisted: Offer stands for the BGC invite.
Lemme know!

Stan in SC

Well-Known Fanatic
Dave,you need to take Kevin up on the invite to BGC.You will like it and we can get you in.If you guys go on either A Monday or a Wednesday let me know and I'll try to be there also.

Stan in SC

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
Wednesday sound's great!! I'm sorry i must have been asleep something rare for me...i responded to the voicemail...i'll check here and if Stan and Kevin can do Wed. that will be Great...see you both soon. thank's guy's!!

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
HarperJt said:
The CZ is a great gun. The only problem I've found is finding a holster I like.

Do you prefer leather or kydex? i'll see if i cam help after i see what you like IWB or OWB..etc. I agree the 75 is a great gun and has earned a Classic by it's unique design's...i really like the slide fitting into the frame as just one design feature i like so much...

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
Not my pic. but sure is like my CZ...great gun!!!

cz75bmattestainless.jpg

By deehkman at 2012-04-19

P30LS and i have 2 P30s all 9mm's just amazing gun's..you can take the back strap's and side panel's off and change out different sizes on for a perfect fit even for my big mit's...

hkp30ls.jpg

By deehkman at 2012-04-19

Latest posts