New guy.,

Doc-8404

Fanatic
Greetings all. Stumbled across this forum and since I admittedly am a 1911 junkie I joined. First introduced to the holy weapon while in the service...my TO weapon actually. So, yep I have been bit. And still scratching the itch. So, Greetings from Eastern North Carolina. Hope to meet some fine folks...20230507_011113.jpg
Doc

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Greetings all. Stumbled across this forum and since I admittedly am a 1911 junkie I joined. First introduced to the holy weapon while in the service...my TO weapon actually. So, yep I have been bit. And still scratching the itch. So, Greetings from Eastern North Carolina. Hope to meet some fine folks...View attachment 31105
Doc
Welcome to the forum Doc. I'm thinking you'll like it here. A great bunch with vast knowledge. Also some crazy sense's of humor! West Michigan home of super tramp Whitmer.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Greetings from Eastern North Carolina.
Greetings from Western NC.

jake gyllenhaal this is my edit tag GIF

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Greetings all. Stumbled across this forum and since I admittedly am a 1911 junkie I joined. First introduced to the holy weapon while in the service...my TO weapon actually. So, yep I have been bit. And still scratching the itch. So, Greetings from Eastern North Carolina. Hope to meet some fine folks...View attachment 31105
Doc
Welcome from Northern Indiana, enjoy the conversation.

gunnutvet52

Fanatic
Doc
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Latest posts