New from SE OK

dennishoddy

Welcome to BoomerShooter! Ask away with any question you might have. What type of shooting are you looking to get into?

Glad to have you aboard. :D

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Welcome from another Mac town shooter.... come join us at the range on north hickory Wednesday night at 530.... steel challenge this week....

Or it might be paper..... I'll have to look :)

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Pretty much any handgun. Bring a couple of mags and about 100 rounds. If its steel you can also shoot 22 rifle.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
chairb0rnranger said:
I'm looking to get in to any competitive shooting( pistol or rifle). I'd like to get IDPA qualified and shoot insome of there matches
There's really no "qualification" to be able to shoot matches. To shoot most action pistol matches you just need a pistol, mags, ammo and holster. You can stick mags in pockets if you need to. If shooting Steel Challenge and using a rimfire pistol, you don't even need a holster. The only requirement to shoot matches is to number one be safe and number two have fun. Often there are even shooters who will let you borrow gear if you need to. Sounds like you need to get to a match soon and have some fun!

Oh, and welcome to Boomer Shooter!

chairb0rnranger

Fanatic
Thanks I appreciate the hospitality. Chris I hate to keep bothering you but I joined the fb page and was wondering where it shows the shooting schedule

Latest posts