NEW DAWN MULTI GUN CHARITY MATCH AND DEMO SHOOT SPONSORED BY BLACK RAIN ORDNANCE

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
"We inherited our freedom. Now it's up to all of us to fight for it"

This is a unique two day shooting event!

14333 Cleburne Hwy,
Cresson, TX 76035

Saturday May 31st - 9 STAGE NATIONAL MULTI-GUN MATCH
(7 mirrored stages) featuring cult classic movie themed stages and props, free Texas BBQ for competitors, National Sponsor / Vendor demos & an amazing prize table. Limited to 175 competitors! Great sponsorship packages available!

Sunday June 1st - SUNDAY FUNDAY! Carnival style pay to play per stage event with Texas BBQ, drawings and auctions for firearms, optics, ammo & gear. SUnday Funday IS NOT A COMPETITION. It's a fun way to allow attendees to fire specialized weapons in a specialty themed event.
Stages featuring: Aerial gunnery (shooting from helicopters), Suppressed, SBR & Full Auto house provided weapons and ammo (AK's AR's, variants & long distance guns) & exploding targets! Sunday Funday IS NOT A MATCH! It IS an event where firearm enthusiasts can choose take part in single or multiple events with deeply discounted rates for event multi play packs!

The proceeds from both days events will be donated to this incredible non profit (501(C)3):

www.mercuryone.org

"To inspire, organize and mobilize individuals to improve the human condition physically, emotionally and spiritually with malice towards none and charity for all!

More details and registration coming soon!

http://www.facebook...94492113939182/

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
Ugh sounds like fun but I will be shooting Pandemic 2014 over that same time frame. I have some friends that I will let know about this event they may be able to shoot it.

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
MD-500 LITTLE BIRDS used for Aerial Gunnery event on Sunday!

WHO..IS...IN...ON...THAT?

(will likely sell out on line when reg. opens as part of of Sunday Funday discount package deal!)

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
Lone Star Shooter said:
Roger that. Where is that match?
Pandemic is in Grand Island, Ne I have made the drive up for the last two years. Its a fun match, but shooting from a helicopter so tempting. :)

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
NEW DAWN CHARITY MATCH SITE PREVIEW ONLY:

http://www.lonestarmultigun.com/

Match reg. will open FRIDAY JAN. 10th at 1900 C.S.T.

ONLY 175 paid competitor slots available!

1st place in Sat. Match will receive the "BIG DEAL PACK" for SUNDAY FUNDAY
WORTH $800 in addition to the prize table walk.

2nd place in Sat. Match will receive A 6 PACK OF STAGE PASSES for SUNDAY FUNDAY
WORTH $400 in addition to the prize table walk.

3rd place in Sat. Match will receive A 3 PACK OF STAGE PASSES for SUNDAY FUNDAY
WORTH $200 in addition to the prize table walk.

MANY HIGH $ PRIZE DRAWINGS & RAFFLES!

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
If you competed in either Walking Dead Match CHECK YOUR EMAIL for early bird entry info for this match!
Early discounted entry / registration via phone ONLY!

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
ATTENTION:
If you have competed in any of our Walking Dead matches you have until 1900 tomorrow (THURSDAY) to register for the match by phone and save $25!

www.lonestarmultigun.com

Both days' Title Sponsor is Black Rain Ordnance!

On line registration for the general public starts at 1900 C.S.T. THIS FRIDAY Jan. 10th

We are filling up quickly fellas! Good luck!

Eric_Gerken

New Fanatic
Wish there was a event here like the ones you guys have. I'm in Washington state, Brewster, Wa. Went to a range with my dad, and shot a gong target at 1,000yds w no scope. Gun was a 1917 30-06 Springfield. Shot it 3 times in a row. My email is [email protected]

Latest posts