new custom made plinker Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beau

I had this custom made for me a couple months ago. i looked at several plinkers and decided on this design. its made from 1/4" diamond plate steel. it has a handle on the back and wheels on the bottom, moves like a dolly. very sturdy. its about 6' tall. i put one coat of paint on it so far, been meaning to put another coat on it but havent had time. i planed on shooting it with frangible ammo from my .40s&w after thinking about it i really dont have anywhere close to put it and dont feel like driving 2hrs to go shoot at it. so im selling it. when i looked at buying one they ran for 500-700. I would love to sell it to some1 that would get more use out of it than me. i can get more pictures of it or you can come see it for your self. anyways make me an offer!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2044

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If you can't find anybody to shoot that thing up for you let me know. I don't think 1/4" steel is going to hold up to well to much more than my .22lr though.

B

Beau

If you can't find anybody to shoot that thing up for you let me know. I don't think 1/4" steel is going to hold up to well to much more than my .22lr though.
Ok I may just go destroy the plates with my ak if they can't handle my .40 then make some thicker plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.