New and excited to be here.

tacticalacp

New Fanatic
This looks like a great place to hang with fellow admiriers of the greates hand gun ever made.

Indiana guy here. Been a fan of the 1911 since I was a small boy. I have owed a few and have yet to meet a bad one.

I work in a gun store and I am the only guy that still carries a 1911. All the other younger men there are sporting their Sig 320's, Glocks, VP9's, etc., but I hold on to a trust that my 1911 will handle anything I might encounter. There are many great firearms out there, but none with the history and legacy as the 1911.

Thanks for having me!

Jim

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
This looks like a great place to hang with fellow admiriers of the greates hand gun ever made.

Indiana guy here. Been a fan of the 1911 since I was a small boy. I have owed a few and have yet to meet a bad one.

I work in a gun store and I am the only guy that still carries a 1911. All the other younger men there are sporting their Sig 320's, Glocks, VP9's, etc., but I hold on to a trust that my 1911 will handle anything I might encounter. There are many great firearms out there, but none with the history and legacy as the 1911.

Thanks for having me!

Jim
Welcome aboard. Always good to have another 1911 person! Great bunch with a lot of knowledge.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Thanks for having me!

Jim
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.