jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Speaking of hat size check it out...

41170826.jpg

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Sweeeeet.

All that action, and then a butterfly floats across the screen... LOL!
it would have been sweet if it got obliterated in the crossfire.

That's an awesome trailer, Happy to see all the BS'ers getting the airtime especially our good buddy Jesse.
I think those sunglasses are now officially a signature look for you bro.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
That is bad to the freaking bone!

In a couple years, those glasses of Jesse's are going to be like Taran's hair.................they will have their own sponsorship

jtischauser

Sweeeeet.

All that action, and then a butterfly floats across the screen... LOL!

The butterfly was my pet it actually got loose from my range bag. I'm gonna miss you Sunshine!

it would have been sweet if it got obliterated in the crossfire.

That's an awesome trailer, Happy to see all the BS'ers getting the airtime especially our good buddy Jesse.
I think those sunglasses are now officially a signature look for you bro.

They gave me the air time since Kalani got the top finish:(

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I am stoked about my bit in it but that Jesse fellow is a freekin RockStar! Whatever hat size he had is sure to change!

Pat, he may be a RockStar, but if ever says:

"Hey Pat why don't you stop by the house after the match and maybe we will have a beer. Oh by the way, wear some loose fitting clothing and bring a portable DVD player, and park your truck out back"

DON'T DO IT!

Not that it ever happened to me, I'm just saying if it ever happens

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
ok, i think i just wet my panties...

did you see jesse's shotgun ejecting spent shells AND fire?

that might just be the coolest promo video anyone has ever put together! Ever!!!

jtischauser

ok, i think i just wet my panties...

did you see jesse's shotgun ejecting spent shells AND fire?

that might just be the coolest promo video anyone has ever put together! Ever!!!

Those flames were actually coming from my nostrils!

The slow motion catches some really cool stuff. That's what is making Top Shot even half way watchable. I googled that Red Epic Camera and got confused but it appears as though they cost between $36,000 and $100,000!!!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
As supreme as that video is, I have to mention 2 things:

1. Is that really a "Easy Button" from Staples?
2. Did you actually have a "mike" at 1:31 in the video?

jtischauser

As supreme as that video is, I have to mention 2 things:

1. Is that really a "Easy Button" from Staples?
2. Did you actually have a "mike" at 1:31 in the video?

1. Yes
2. Yes

The easy buttons were awesome! Each stage started with a prop gun. Stage 1 - FNH 5.7, Stage 2, Double Star Prototype 3 Gun Rifle, Stage 3 - Ruger SR9C, Stage 4 - Samson Supresses Rifle, Stage 5 - Stag Arms 3G Rifle. Each shooter started at low ready with the prop guns. The scorekeeper gave the shooter a false beep with a secondary timer. The shooter then shot the 6-8 rounds with the prop gun. The prop gun was then grounded slowly and safely no need to rush. Once the shooter composed himself and sometimes even repositioned themselves they hit the Easy Button which was wired into the real timer in the RO's hand. The RO then unhooked the Easy button cable and followed the shooter. It was by far the best and as far as I'm concerned now the only way to run a prop gun in a match. The prop gun targets weren't scored so the shooter could hose them and have some fun or shoot slow and get a little practice in the sights before they shot their own guns. Check out the video of Kalani's cool ass gaming the Easy Button on stage 3. He actually almost laid down on his shotgun do it would be in his hand and shoulder immediately after hitting the East Button with his elbow. He finished second on that stage beating my best run of the match by almost 2 seconds. Half of that time he got on me was finding the best way to start the stage. Kudos to him for doing it. Surprisingly nobody else tried it in our squad since he shot 3rd right behind myself. I know I would have been all over the technique.

2. Yes I had a stinckin' miss on that second plate. We were shooting three 10" round MGM Targets at around 90 yards. We then had to transition to two 4" round steel at about a 30 degree sweep to the right. We had a fairly stable table to rest our forearm on. I broke my first shot and watched forctge sights to move and the didn't budge! The table was rock solid! So I said its go time and tried to time my transition to the next target with a perfectly timed trigger press and the bottom of my habdguard snagged on the splinters in the table and I pushed harder on the handguard to get it free which moved it past the 2nd target. I hastily tried To transition back to the center of the plate but pushed the gun off the upper right side. Unfortunately I never stopped pressing the trigger and broke a shot I wasn't ready for and missed. Lesson learned! I didn't take a sight picture on my make ready time so I didn't even think about the wood grabbing my fore end. Always take a sight picture and take two if they will let you.

Latest posts