New 1200 yard range in Ninnekah

gmar

Well-Known Fanatic
I just found out about this the other day and thought I'd share it with you guys since there's always someone looking for a range longer than 100 yards. I haven't actually been there yet but I plan too sometime soon. It's called Fouled Bore Precision Rifle Range and goes out to 1200 yards and has targets every 100 yards past 300. It's about a hour south of OKC in Ninnekah. They also have an AR/AK tactical range and pistol range. Cost is $30/day or $300 for a yearly membership.

I talked to the owner on Facebook and he seems like a pretty nice guy. At this time he only has a Facebook page, so for those of you who don't use Facebook, here's the contact info.

Fouled Bore Precision
737 County Road 1470
Ninnekah, OK
405-933-6395

Sounds like It might be a cool place to stretch out your rifle when he opens in a few weeks.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Been following this range for awhile, going to be nice to not have to drive to Bobby's world to shot past 500 finally going to be able to stretch the girls legs out. I hope he has some sort of qualifications to let people shoot at the longer ranges... lots of folks think they can shoot LR. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
You would be surprised! a +20MOA scope base would help thought. The little 223 will do a lot more than you'd think.... just hard to hear hits past 600-700 yard mark, little bullet is about all give up in the energy department. I've seen some fella's rather stretch out a 223 but that twist in your barrel is going to be touchy with anything over 69gr I'm afraid. Give those 75's I gave you a try over on the 600 yard line and see if they make holes or slots, they are still very stable from my 1-9 barrels at 300 but haven't got past that yet :) Later,

Kirk

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
This range opens March 26th.

1200 yard rifle range, 100 yard zero range, 50 yard pistol range, 100 yard carbine/pistol range

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
There may be an old barn around we could paint you a big target on and MAYBE we could stretch your effective range out to 30 yards :-O but that could take a large barn lol later

Kirk

Latest posts