Never Shoot To Kill In A Self Defense Situation?

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
When you kill a criminal in the process of committing a crime or fleeing you should get tax free status for life. You probably saved tax slaves $5-$20 million plus prevented uncounted additional crimes And the total insult of the asshole being rewarded with three hots and a cot for any (minimal/ insufficient) period of time

Screw criminals……..DO NOT CARE…..HOPE THEY DIE………horribly and painfully.

Reward citizens for stopping crime and crime (and criminals) will (hopefully) go away.

police are just for show. It's a tough thankless job and They no longer do crap And if they do the judges will let the criminal out to prey on society again.

stop the revolving door

barnetmill

Well-Known Fanatic
When threatened with serious injury or death, do what you need to survive with these least possible injury or other losses.
If at all possible avoid getting into a scenario where you have to shoot someone. If you can flee from it, than do so.
But if you cannot flee use what ever means at your disposal to win and not get hurt. At close range I was taught to zipper the enemy with glock. Start at about the level of the diaphragm and fire a line of shots going upward on the torso with a glock. If the range is close and I have time I prefer the 12 ga with buckshot.
It is usually legally beneficial not to shoot someone. There normally no reward and potential legal liability, particularly if the criminal has a darker completion than you.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
" It is usually legally beneficial not to shoot someone.." this is why I find it unreasonable that the police want you to report to them, if you shoot a criminal.
Make their job easy, & see if they can arrest you for protecting yourself. If I have to shoot someone, they're going to have to prove that I did it w/o my help.

barnetmill

Well-Known Fanatic
" It is usually legally beneficial not to shoot someone.." this is why I find it unreasonable that the police want you to report to them, if you shoot a criminal.
Make their job easy, & see if they can arrest you for protecting yourself. If I have to shoot someone, they're going to have to prove that I did it w/o my help.
the problem is with camera. Now if you have a lot of acreage and no one sees it. Or if you are wearing a mask and quick change clothing: Maybe.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
When you kill a criminal in the process of committing a crime or fleeing you should get tax free status for life. You probably saved tax slaves $5-$20 million plus prevented uncounted additional crimes And the total insult of the asshole being rewarded with three hots and a cot for any (minimal/ insufficient) period of time

Screw criminals……..DO NOT CARE…..HOPE THEY DIE………horribly and painfully.

Reward citizens for stopping crime and crime (and criminals) will (hopefully) go away.

police are just for show. It's a tough thankless job and They no longer do crap And if they do the judges will let the criminal out to prey on society again.

stop the revolving door
First paragraph of the post is great, and I agree with it totally. But it will never fly. Why? Because it makes too much sense. This country is now MOSTLY Morons, Communists, Gansters (Politicians) and Sheep.

davide_magnum

Fanatic
First paragraph of the post is great, and I agree with it totally. But it will never fly. Why? Because it makes too much sense. This country is now MOSTLY Morons, Communists, Gansters (Politicians) and Sheep.
Fire up the John Deere and proceed to fill that Sinkhole on the Back Forty. They're Never Missed