Never expected to see this....

Armyguy78

Well-Known Fanatic
I remember not being able to speak about politics, religion or sexual preference....sadly things have changed. My buddies that are still in are always making jokes and saying "if Weaver were here he would flip." I honestly had guys that I worked directly with that I never even spoke to about those subjects and I love politics. There is a time and place and all of us that have served definitely know that. In these times of local terrorism being a big issue I can see how some groups need to be put on the radar ie. Westboro Baptist Church and other radical groups.....it's going to be a long road of similar news releases as we divide more as a nation I am afraid. Remember how diverse the military was? Think about how much it's had to have changed with the current political and religious subjects being thrown at the soldiers. I'm glad I am not there to have to deal with all of this crap.

M. Weaver

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
A single Army officer sent an email to some of his subordinates; hardly in any way, shape, or form an indication of US Army policy.

A U.S. Army officer sent an email to dozens of subordinates listing the American Family Association and Family Research Council as “domestic hate groups” because they oppose homosexuality â€" and warned officers to monitor soldiers who might be supporters of the groups.

Armyguy78

Well-Known Fanatic
A single Army officer sent an email to some of his subordinates; hardly in any way, shape, or form an indication of US Army policy. I completely agree with you if he was the original person that wrote the email......in that case he is the typical 1% that we always talked about...d bag

M. Weaver

Latest posts