Needing some input on my next AR build

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Cole Rogers was telling me....

There's your first mistake. Cole doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He has cool AR's but the homo never shoots. Listening to him give advice about shooting is like listening to Richard Simmons give advice on NASCAR racing. It ain't happening.

Solid parts list but I'd also ditch the TRX Battle Rail for the TRX Extreme.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm currently looking at the carbon fiber handgaurds that Loki has on their website. I have a Clark on my rifle now that is showing signs of resin melting this summer. The Loki offering is vented and even more appealing, bolts to a mil-spec barrel nut rather than having to be glued on. The price is reasonable as well. I need to call those guys and get this hooked up.

http://www.lokiweapo...ber-handguards/
Yep, I've been talking to Erik about the 15" CF Handguard they offer.
I'm planning on adding it in on the group buy.

I'm currently using the DPMS CF. No signs of melting but it does get hot with no venting.

1000YRDSHOT

Well-Known Fanatic
There's your first mistake. Cole doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He has cool AR's but the homo never shoots. Listening to him give advice about shooting is like listening to Richard Simmons give advice on NASCAR racing. It ain't happening.

Solid parts list but I'd also ditch the TRX Battle Rail for the TRX Extreme.

Jeremy you should ask Cole about the time I took him to shoot his first paper target with a pistol, if he says he doesn't remember he is full of ****. It was the day before his first USPSA match.

Who is this Cole Rogers of whom you speak?

The WormyDog1724 and I have both had the pleasure of knowing the creature that used to live in my basement. His name is Cole Rogers.

If he were to create a list of things that start with the letter "B" this would be in the order of importance for him

1) Beer
2) Boobs
3) Boats
4) Bullets

He is known on extreme rare occasions to shoot USPSA and 3 gun @ OKCGC. He will also bring his Yamaha Rhino and drive it up and down all four bays (they're right by each other) because it is such a long distance to walk with all his gear.

The only things which he has that makes me jealous is a good understanding of machining and he owns two suppressors.

That said, he is a damn good friend.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Sounds like a swell guy! And I'm working on my second suppressor, so I understand his affinity for the stamps. I bet we could throw a party together that would encompass all four Bs on that list.

1000YRDSHOT

Well-Known Fanatic
Sounds like a swell guy! And I'm working on my second suppressor, so I understand his affinity for the stamps. I bet we could throw a party together that would encompass all four Bs on that list.

That would be one hell of a party!!!

Does any one have a private lake?

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Truth! Pretty much summed him up. I have the same B's, just different order. I do envy his suppressors.

Cole2534

Active Fanatic
First of all Cole Rogers is gay and an idiot. If he vant turn iff his gas with am adjustable gas block Something must be stopping the Adjustment screw from bottoming out. Did I mention that Cole was gay? LMFAO!!! J/K. Cole isn't an idiot.

BAHAHAHAHA, you fags.

I dunno about the PRI, I'm working on it. Jesse, I bolded what I believe to be the problem. i'm sure it's nothing a little machine time can't fix.

Ya, we can ****in party. This one time, I even had too many beers!

Jeremy you should ask Cole about the time I took him to shoot his first paper target with a pistol, if he says he doesn't remember he is full of ****. It was the day before his first USPSA match.

The WormyDog1724 and I have both had the pleasure of knowing the creature that used to live in my basement. His name is Cole Rogers.

That said, he is a damn good friend.

Just keep me out of your women and your liquor. :25:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Yep, I've been talking to Erik about the 15" CF Handguard they offer.
I'm planning on adding it in on the group buy.

I'm currently using the DPMS CF. No signs of melting but it does get hot with no venting.

I ordered one of the hand guards like Loki carries directly from the manufacturer before loki started carrying them. I soecial ordered and got it in a 16". It's on my Loki rifle right now. It's badass long but not as solid of a unit as a PRi tube but it was also $150 cheaper.

Latest posts