Need Help with Glock Parts

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
A buddy here is giving my son a stripped Timberwolf Glock frame from Lone Wolf Distributors, and I want to build him a competition pistol. Matthew's no KC Eusebio, but he's really excited to start shooting centerfire. In fact, my wife overheard him telling his three year-old sister "Now Myla, I won't be around a lot because I'm going to be a competition shooter, but I'm going to do really good". I need help finding reasonably priced Glock 17 parts for the build. I'd like to build it into a nice piece, but am not ready to spend Zev Tech-like money yet. Do any of you guys know of sources for decent aftermarket frame internals and top ends?

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd order a Blue Lable G17, use those parts, add a 3.5lb connector and some warren sevigney sights and call it good.

The slim grip profile of the timber wolf frame is going to be great for a kid over a standard glock.

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
There are several Glock parts distributors out there. Glockmeister is another source of parts, but I think they could do better on their shipping prices. You might also check some of the Glock related forums as well.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
IIRC, You can find glock frames missing the top end on Gunbroker for under 2 bills.

If I had more than a mag release, plastic magwell funnel and a G34's slide release, I could help you out. If You want those parts, I can bring them Saturday.

Latest posts