National Slots USPSA

Airic

I shoot.
Jesse Tischauser said:
Do I need a slot for the pub crawl?
You must have drank at at least 6 times in Oklahoma in the last year. Please show proof of what type of alcohol you drank because you will only get a slot for that type of drink.

Couldnt resist ;-)

gmshtr

El Presidente
Hello all,

I usually wouldn't stick my nose into this kind of thing, but USPSA (right or wrong) doesn't stipulate guidelines how the Section Coordinators distribute slots. Some do it based on performance, some on RO/Staff involvement, some on who they like and don't like.

I applaud Rob for putting so much thought and effort into making this as fair as possible. Trust me, no all sections are this equitable.

IF there's anyone who didn't get a slot who wanted to attend Nationals, simply set your calendars to get in early on the wait list when it opens up. I'll have our USPSA webmaster get the dates and weblinks posted for all of the Nationals. If you click the link for a wait list slot as soon as it opens up (like seconds after it opens up), you'll most certainly get into the match. So far, no one has ever been turned away from a Nationals...hope I don't eat my words this year!

On a different note, with mixed emotions, I announced at the last Arcadia Club match that I will be moving back to Virginia on June 1st. My entire family lives in the area I'm moving to, and Denielle and i want our kids to be close to their Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. With all of my travel, Denielle needs the help! We will deeply miss Oklahoma and all of the great people we've met here...if I could convince all of my family to move here, I would definitely be staying. I may be living in Area 8 soon, but Area 4 will always be my favorite!

Hope to see everyone on the range...and sorry for the thread drift.

Phil Strader
President - USPSA

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We're gonna miss you uncle Phil. Thanks for the post. I'm really glad I got to train with you while you were here.

Latest posts