• Garretts AR4.jpg
    Garretts AR4.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Garretts AR5.jpg
    Garretts AR5.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 118

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. It will eventually be topped out with Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24. Those are out a ways on back order so the EOTech is temp.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
How old is your son? I bet it was good for him to see the fruits of his labor. Work hard with a plan, and delay pleasure, and it will pay off.

Rifle looks sweet too.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
He is 18, 19 next month. Being a first year college student, having upkeep and buying gas for a pickup and then having a girl hanging on his arm, being able to save up where he could to be able to put this rifle together was quite an accomplishment. I gave him the stripped down lower for Christmas and he has done all of the rest. All of that being said, if any of you find yourself hungry, he waits tables at Chilis,,, ;-)

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
He is 18, 19 next month. Being a first year college student, having upkeep and buying gas for a pickup and then having a girl hanging on his arm, being able to save up where he could to be able to put this rifle together was quite an accomplishment. I gave him the stripped down lower for Christmas and he has done all of the rest. All of that being said, if any of you find yourself hungry, he waits tables at Chilis,,, ;-)

Which Chili's and what's his name?

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. It will eventually be topped out with Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24. Those are out a ways on back order so the EOTech is temp.

Did you ever pick up a Vortex PST? I purchased the 1-4 for my AR and I love it. The whole MRAD reticle is new to me, but I'll get it down eventually.

Latest posts