JP Silent Capture Spring
Glock 33 round mags

C-More 6 MOA Railway on order

85ef93e3b622c05f21a2502394a29513.jpg

Have right around $1200-$1300 in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
And a big thanks to MakeReadyProShop.com as that's where the majority of the parts came from. I tried to save some money with a discount code and Optics Planet (which I did ONLY because of the discount code) and I'm STILL waiting on my bolt. Sorry, Wall...[emoji20]

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
PeteMcGuire1881 said:
And a big thanks to MakeReadyProShop.com as that's where the majority of the parts came from. I tried to save some money with a discount code and Optics Planet (which I did ONLY because of the discount code) and I'm STILL waiting on my bolt. Sorry, Wall...[emoji20]

so to save a couple bucks, you've been waiting like a month now.....lol.
It's all good, I wish I had the buying power those big shops have so I could give out discount codes but I've got to keep product coming in.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
so to save a couple bucks, you've been waiting like a month now.....lol.
It's all good, I wish I had the buying power those big shops have so I could give out discount codes but I've got to keep product coming in.
I hear you. BIG mistake on my part. Won't happen again, my friend!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
PeteMcGuire1881 said:
I hear you. BIG mistake on my part. Won't happen again, my friend!

Just know, you may not get to use a discount code but when you order something from me, you'll not have to wait. I don't play the pay me now & I'll ship it when I get it, backorder game.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Wall said:
Just know, you may not get to use a discount code but when you order something from me, you'll not have to wait. I don't play the pay me now & I'll ship it when I get it, backorder game.
That's very much appreciated.
I hate that crap when I order something expensive and they don't charge my card til it ships then I'm caught off guard a month later wondering why I'm missing $200 from my account.

Tyler Branstetter

Well-Known Fanatic
Very nice build! I tried to use a bushnell trs 25 yesterday at steel challenge. It completely failed and I have a Cmore railway 8moa on the way from midway. Also, I have the rise 140 sst and I'm having reset problems with it. Waiting on a response from them to see if they'll replace it. But when it worked, I liked it. Let us know how it runs once you get the rest of your parts.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Tyler Branstetter said:
Very nice build! I tried to use a bushnell trs 25 yesterday at steel challenge. It completely failed and I have a Cmore railway 8moa on the way from midway. Also, I have the rise 140 sst and I'm having reset problems with it. Waiting on a response from them to see if they'll replace it. But when it worked, I liked it. Let us know how it runs once you get the rest of your parts.
Make sure the unit is lubed.

Tyler Branstetter

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Make sure the unit is lubed.
I made sure it was nice and wet. Still had issues. I also loosened up my anti walk pins and it still won't reset consistently. I even had to take the upper apart at the match to manually reset the trigger. I think it might just be a lemon like my bushnell was.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Tyler Branstetter said:
You're going to LOVE that Cmore.

How is yours running, Tyler. I know you were having trouble with your trigger not resetting. Did RA have a fix for you?

Tyler Branstetter

Well-Known Fanatic
PeteMcGuire1881 said:
How is yours running, Tyler. I know you were having trouble with your trigger not resetting. Did RA have a fix for you?
They sent me a new one and it has worked 100%. I swapped my PSA lower out with a QC10 because I was having feeding issues and haven't had a problem since. And my Cmore is awesome! Shot 3 competitions with it so far and love PCC!

Tyler Branstetter

Well-Known Fanatic
Bryan Hoover said:
I should have done that to begin with. Tried to save $100 and it killed my times. Learned my lesson.

My next issue might be extraction. I had a case that didn't get ejected all the way last match and jammed my gun. So I might have to look into an upper with a larger ejection port if I keep having issues.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Tyler Branstetter said:
I swapped my PSA lower out with a QC10 because I was having feeding issues and haven't had a problem since.
Imagine if you'd taken my advice in the beginning.....glad you're running trouble free now buddy

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Tyler Branstetter said:
My next issue might be extraction. I had a case that didn't get ejected all the way last match and jammed my gun. So I might have to look into an upper with a larger ejection port if I keep having issues.
Probably just needs a reeeeaaaaallllly good cleaning.
What power factor is the ammo?

Latest posts