My new M&P look

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
It also is the only M&P with the AI logo stamped on the slide. Thanks guys, Im shooting it tomorrow so youll see it in action

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
My AI M&P doesn't have a AI logo on it. What did you do to get that special treatment?

Oh and nice looking M&P, I like slide being stripped to stainless.

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice! I like the bi-tone look for the M&P's but you don't see it very often. I have one one order from 2A here in Tulsa that has the Nickel-Boron (EXO Finish by Failzero.com) coating on the slide which makes it look a lot like yours. I'm sure you'll see it soon here in the pics thread!

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice! I like the bi-tone look for the M&P's but you don't see it very often. I have one one order from 2A here in Tulsa that has the Nickel-Boron (EXO Finish by Failzero.com) coating on the slide which makes it look a lot like yours. I'm sure you'll see it soon here in the pics thread!
I didnt think Id like mine like that, and being as its blank stainless I might end up coating it sooner or later. But when I saw the slide after bead blast...I knew it was gonna be a winner, and it shoots like a champ. Mike does A++ work.

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic
I didnt think Id like mine like that, and being as its blank stainless I might end up coating it sooner or later. But when I saw the slide after bead blast...I knew it was gonna be a winner, and it shoots like a champ. Mike does A++ work.

When mine comes in I'd like to have Mike do some trigger magic on it (and that stippling is crazy) but my gun budget is fairly slim...maybe tax return next year...
:crying:

Latest posts