My new AR build, with Cerakote by Scalpel Arms

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
I just put this together for a photo shoot, for Christian at Scalpel Arms. He did the Burnt Bronze cerakote job.
I still have to add a low profile gas block, and change out some other internals, so yes, some screws are still missing.
I think it looks kind of like a Doberman Pinscher

Attachments

• Burnt Bronze drivers side.jpg
    Burnt Bronze drivers side.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Burnt Bronze passenger side.JPG
    Burnt Bronze passenger side.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 2
  • Burnt Bronze angle.JPG
    Burnt Bronze angle.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 2
  • Burnt Bronze head to tail.jpg
    Burnt Bronze head to tail.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
dennishoddy said:
Ambi-safety, and I love that forearm. Who makes it?
That's a Todd Jarret signature series handguard made by YHM. I had one on my SBR, nice free floating unit but larger diameter than the Troy handguards.

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
It's got a Hipertouch 24 trigger in it...for now.
I told my 19 year old son he could have it when he gets at least a 2 year degree, since it's an Aero Precision lower and the AP on the left side is also his initials.
He lives in Mustang so you guys may have to coach him if I get him interested in 3 Gun

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
That's a Todd Jarret signature series handguard made by YHM. I had one on my SBR, nice free floating unit but larger diameter than the Troy handguards.
I don't mind larger diameter - I have large hands - but the YHM rails are pretty heavy. The TJ is probably a lot better than the Diamond rail I had.

Oh, and that's a sweet looking AR! I love the Burnt Bronze on ARs! ...and 1911s.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Greg Pollock said:
It's got a Hipertouch 24 trigger in it...for now.
I told my 19 year old son he could have it when he gets at least a 2 year degree, since it's an Aero Precision lower and the AP on the left side is also his initials.
He lives in Mustang so you guys may have to coach him if I get him interested in 3 Gun
Get him to a match and he will be interested.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
Brent Akin said:
I don't mind larger diameter - I have large hands - but the YHM rails are pretty heavy. The TJ is probably a lot better than the Diamond rail I had.

Oh, and that's a sweet looking AR! I love the Burnt Bronze on ARs! ...and 1911s.
A lot of guys like the JT handguard and you can't complain about the cost

Latest posts