My Loki Wulf is done. Splitting Wood

Tedward

Active Fanatic
Finally got my Beowulf Build done. I'll provide more shooting info once I put a few more rounds thru it. Just got it warmed up with 6 rounds to test out how it shoots and it kicks nice. The 3"x8" solid oak was no match. I wasn't sure what it would do and did not expect this..WOW...
View attachment 4887View attachment 4888

Attachments

• IMG-20130530-01054.jpg
    IMG-20130530-01054.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 28

Tedward

Active Fanatic
Thanks for the positive feedback!!

Its a 16" Liberty Barrel and I used the Diamondhead VRS "T" FF. I really like the feel with it not being round. I have Nordic Comp 2" extended rifle length on my Grendel and Troy TRX Battle Ready on my Wylde but like the feel of this better. It also has a smooth feeling and groves that let your fingers fit into. Also I am using a PRI Adjustable gas block but don't think that's going to make any difference with recoil. I am adding a JP Recoil Eliminator in a few weeks and passing this barrel to a buddy for him to use. I have another barrel coming that is not threaded and taking to my other bud who's going to enlarge the port and thread the barrel to 3/4-28. Liberty threads them the same as AA's with a 49/64 so your stuck with there comp. and very limited on choices. I actually think but not sure that Liberty might make them for Alexander Arms.

I have the Loki Billet Set and had to modify the new uppers to fit. It worked great and now I have 4 uppers for my lower. The lower has the ACE stock with a A2 Buffer tube. Using the JP Full Mass BCG and Silent Capture Buffer Spring too. Again with the 50 Wulf, none of this will reduce the recoil much but that's half the fun.

Anyhow I'm just going to play lumberjack for a while and get some use out of it before doing more work.

Latest posts