My hunting buddy hates me.

dennishoddy

We got out to the pond before daylight, and put out the decoys in front of the blind. Daylight came and nothing. He has killed over 30 ducks with others in the last three days. Finally a lone mallard came in on my side, and I dropped it. An hour later after watching a thousand or so ducks and geese fly by at 500' or so, another mallard drake came to the pond all by itself. Just happened to be on my side again, so the score is 2-0. Finally gave it up and went to his deer hunting area and saw some pheasant at the edge of a wheat field. We got out his white Lab and walked through the woods, downwind of the pheasant. I chose the brushy side, and he took the edge of the field. Saw some hens flush, so I ran forward, and the roosters started coming up from the buckbrush. I busted the first with the right barrel, the second from the left barrel, and reloaded. Took a couple more steps, and another rooster came up, and I busted him. My limit in 30 seconds. 8) My buddy....0.
So now the score is 5-0, and we called it a day. He has spanked me in the past, so today was a payback. :D
6d48a245.jpg

dbf919e9.jpg

Latest posts