My FN's

Young Guns

FNH Please
Just picked up an FS2000 to go with my FNP-45. Hope to get to the range this evening to shoot the new one!

Anyone else love FN's?

DSC00941-1.jpg

DSC00940-1-1.jpg

DSC00948-1.jpg

Young Guns

FNH Please
Whats the optic on it like?

it's ok, haven't shot it yet though. it's a 1.6 power cheapo, but it's more than likely fine for what i want to do. i do however have plans for an eotech or something like that once my wallet recovers! i have used an eotech once and loved it, now i gotta have one!

Young Guns

FNH Please
thanks everyone. i just got back from H&H. this rifle IS SEX! i love it. it is so ergonomic and balanced and just feels great in your hands. the optic is OK, but i really want an eotech or some other holographic sight.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
U should bring them both out to multi gun Sunday at OKCGC. U can u my shotgun if u dont have one.

Young Guns

FNH Please
U should bring them both out to multi gun Sunday at OKCGC. U can u my shotgun if u dont have one.

I would love to, but I work tonight and tomorrow night so I will be sleeping. I was watching your videos last night and 3 gun looks like a blast. I definitely want to check it out as soon as I get off nights and back on days. I would have to borrow a shotgun though, that's one thing I don't have...yet...

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I would love to, but I work tonight and tomorrow night so I will be sleeping. I was watching your videos last night and 3 gun looks like a blast. I definitely want to check it out as soon as I get off nights and back on days. I would have to borrow a shotgun though, that's one thing I don't have...yet...
There are plenty of us willing to loan them.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Don't want her to starve now do we?!?! As long as we use our food (read ammo) and don't raid your pantry - I think this is a legitimate offer :)

Latest posts