Multiple guns...

Airic

I shoot.
I need to build up a stripped lower I have been sitting on for over a year. I've been without an AR for a while and with the current situation of things in the world, its past time to get one running again. So I'm going to get rid of some guns that I dont really use:

$250--Savage Edge .308 - Has a Realtree Hardwoods stock, a Wal Mart duplex scope and a Wal Mart bi-pod. Also comes with a hard case

$200--EAA Astra A-100 9mm - This was my first handgun. Its at least 15 years old but I have barely used it. Has a couple hundred rounds though it. Has one mag.

$550-- Glock G35 .40 Project Gun - This was a Limited/Open gun project that was never finished. KKM threaded barrel. SJC 90deg mount for C-more. 2 mags with Dawson basepads. Frame is tapped for the SJC mount, has a Dawson magwell, an extended mag release with big paddle and a tacky grip that is starting to flake off. It has a ZEV trigger but I dont trust it, for some reason that I couldnt figure out the gun would fire when racking the slide. I emailed ZEV about the problem and they never would respond to me. I'll include it but I wouldnt recommend using it without a lot of testing. I believe I have another trigger thats good that I can include. Theres also a Carver two port comp with it. Other than all that, its missing the mag release spring and the recoil rod and spring. Like I said, project gun.

I'm really not looking to ship. Would like to keep this local to the OK/North TX shooters if possible.

Latest posts