Mr. Weakhand 3-gun class

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Okay, I am going to do a 3-gun class on April 23rd and 24th. I am limiting this class to 10 people so everyone gets a lot of one to one teaching. I am also trying to get Friday night arranged for a quick session on maintainance and oiling on rifles and shotguns. The class will be at the Oklahoma City Gun Club. The cost is $400.00 for Non-Club members and $375.00 for Club Memebers. If interested or to sign up P.M. me here or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Quick Round count off the top of my head is 500 rifle, 300 pistol 150 bird, 25 buck, 50 slugs. Day one will be rifle and then shotgun, day two pistol and stages. We might even be able to slum into a few of the regular 3-gun stages...but I am going to coordinate with master Pinto about that. The Friday night maintainance lecture might be open to a few who can't take the class for a $10.00 donation to the Club, and I might even cover gear again.

I know this is on the same Sunday as the 3-gun match, but it was the best fit I could find with the calendar. I will also be offering a Shotgun course next and then a rifle course after that so stay tuned. Kurt Miller

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I know this is on the same Sunday as the 3-gun match, but it was the best fit I could find with the calendar.
Just checked the calendar & the 3Gun match is the 17th of April, 3rd Sunday, So no conflict. WooHoo!!!!!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Ah yes, but for Mr. Weakhand, I and my faithful setup crew (Scott) will be more than happy to setup a few stages based on the pulse of the class whilst the students are absorbing instruction, for use. You know you can count on me amigo!

Mike

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I don't mean to tell a fellow his business, but if I were in the position to be able to "start over" I would take both days no matter how proficient I thought I was with a pistol. Kurt has a different teaching method that just makes sense. If he tried for it, four classifieds from now he would be a GM. I would encourage you all to take the Sunday portion as well as he will surely review and fine tune what you learned Saturday.
Just my $.02

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
I don't mean to tell a fellow his business, but if I were in the position to be able to "start over" I would take both days no matter how proficient I thought I was with a pistol. Kurt has a different teaching method that just makes sense. If he tried for it, four classifieds from now he would be a GM. I would encourage you all to take the Sunday portion as well as he will surely review and fine tune what you learned Saturday.
Just my $.02
oh trust me i am not proficient at anything firearm related, i just don't miss church on sunday.... if it was a fri, sat, class i would sign up for both days in a second..

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
It's not that I think I'm proficient at anything either. Just a matter of not being able to make it to both days.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Damn I really want to retake this class again. It helped me so much when I took it the first time which was right before I shot any 3 gun matches. I will be there for the subsequent indivdual Shotgun/Rifle classes.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
To be honest I really don't want to do the one day thing. If the class fills up and I have a couple of people from out of town on a waiting list, I am bumping them for a couple of one dayer,s.

With that said, I can work with you guys that only want one day if you get together and decide on a time. Week days out at OKCGC are fairly easy to schedule. What I don't want to do is a bunch of one day classes for individuals, so if you guys work it out let me know. KurtM

Rickc1st

Well-Known Fanatic
I am interested in the 3gun class for sure and possibly a rifle or shotgun class if I have the funds for them when they are scheduled!

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok guys, The good news is that Trapr swonson and Mike Pinto are willing to help so we can now expand this class a little if there is demand So far I have 5 people committed and a few "interested". Wall, Spiff, J&K Bullet Casters, Brian,and Sparks40.

Be advised This class is about to be announced on the 3-Gun Nation web site, and when that happens it will fill up fast. I would rather get the locall people in first if possible.

For those of you already committed, I will be in touch around the 5th of april, It would help if you guys would give me your e-mail addresses so I can get the info out to you! Thanks everyone. Kurt Miller

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
I am in for the one day thing.... who else would be interested?? also Kurt on the shotgun/rifle will those be one day or two.... i really need help with shotgun...

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
I am interested, but have not purchased a shotgun yet. All I have are pump action bird guns. I will have to do some thinking about this.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
If that is the only thing holding you back I do have a couple of shotguns for loan, A Stock Slp or a Salient Benelli. Might be a good way to see what you want out of a 3-gun shotgun before you buy one.

As for Rifle and Shotgun Classes,they are two day classes. I haven't ever considered 1 day classes unless it is a private lesson type thing, and it takes quite a bit to con me into doing that. Sorry Kurt

If that is the only thing holding you back I do have a couple of shotguns for loan, A Stock Slp or a Salient Benelli. Might be a good way to see what you want out of a 3-gun shotgun before you buy one.

As for Rifle and Shotgun Classes,they are two day classes. I haven't ever considered 1 day classes unless it is a private lesson type thing, and it takes quite a bit to con me into doing that. Sorry Kurt

One without a carrier though..

not sure if itll be ready by the 2oth.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

Like dark beer or expensive liquor?

Latest posts