Mossberg 930 Spx Mods

Feegee

The Magic Man
This is what kurt (ksmirk) did to my shotgun!! Dam he is a good ol boy. With his help we opened up the loading port, and now my cave man thumb fits in there and I can load a lot faster. Once again he is a dam good guy

(null)

Attachments

• mobileUpload.jpg
    mobileUpload.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 276

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I was surprised that the Mossberg 930 thread is still alive and well on Enos. It would be great if this turned into a reliable option for new shooters. Is your gun one of the newer models "made for competition"?

Feegee

The Magic Man
Yea.. It sure runs good I have had no problems with it so far. I have got about 2000 rounds thru it, shot a couple of 3 gun matches and it has ran really good. I even had some people comment on how good it ran and that they hater there mossy but mine seemed to work good.

(null)

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
According to the Enos thread, units produced before this year's late run were potentially pieces of garbage, with a very large multitude of possible problems. Maybe the tide will turn in their favor once again.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Dropped off my shotgun today to get the barrel threaded and a 3 gun choke made for it.... Can't wait!!

(null)

Latest posts