MOLLE Belts -- Fully Loaded!

armaborealis

Well-Known Fanatic
http://midnightrideroutfitters.yolasite.com/store.php

I've got a stack of fully loaded MOLLE belts and would love to sell a few before I move. The list price on the website it $110 but that includes shipping -- if you want to arrange for local pickup, knock $20 off (flat rate USPS boxes are expensive these days). :(

A battle belt is a load-bearing belt worn with suspenders intended to carry a basic load of field gear. The battle belt concept is very versatile; belts can be worn by themselves, under a plate carrier, or in conjunction with a chest rig. A day pack or hydration system can also be worn with a belt, and should sit just on top of the belt's rear pouches. Battle belts are an excellent way to carry gear in the field but also make it easy to "grab and go" gear in a crisis. All told, the Midnight Rider battle belt comfortably carries eight M4 magazines and nearly 500 cubic inches of critical gear.

Our belt systems are put together from quality "made in the US" components. While some components are used surplus, there's no airsoft junk here.

Padded War Belt: The core of the Midnight Rider battle belt is a new USMC-issue Padded War Belt (NSN 8465-01-615-5140). This comes with an as-issued "Y" harness but has extra attachment points to be compatible with four-point "H" harnesses.
GP Pouches: We add two surplus USMC-issue general purpose/IFAK pouches (NSN 8105-09-000-2725). These pouches have a convenient internal subdivider and measure about 6"x6" with about two to four inches of depth, making them great general purpose pouches as well.
Canteen Pouch: Each belt is equipped with a NEW USMC canteen pouch. These have a convenient buckle closure and fit a canteen with cup. Each pouch has side pockets useful for water purification tabs, paracord, or other small accessories.
Mag Pouches: Finally, we round out each belt with USMC double magazine pouches. These pouches will fit two standard capacity 30-round AR-style magazines, including PMAGs. Small belts can fit only two pouches, medium belts fit four, and large belts can pack six. If you don't need to carry magazines they provide handy storage for smaller items like monoculars, NVDs, or radios. Some of the surplus pouches show some evidence of wear but most are in excellent shape. You could use magazine shingles under these pouches to increase the capacity of your belt system.
"LOADED!" The "LOADED" battle belt also comes with a USGI canteen and the Midnight Rider Patrol Pouch (consisting of Trauma, First Aid, and Patrol Modules -- see below for details). I toss in a canteen cup for free, but these cups are not to milspec and thus won't nest with the canteen.

"LOADED" belts are $110 shipped, $90 local pickup. As a forum special, if you buy two or more, I'll toss in a hydration carrier or fully assemble one for you for free (your choice).

Latest posts