Moderator needs help

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
This was in the Snyder paper however. Made the trip worthwhile. Everyone could use a new woody for Christmas

2011-12-26_10-03-48_302.jpg

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Sorry bud. I used to drive through there back when I drove trucks. Its almost as boring as driving through Guymon. Good luck on your current boredom.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
This was in the Snyder paper however. Made the trip worthwhile. Everyone could use a new woody for Christmas

2011-12-26_10-03-48_302.jpg
I'm glad they opted for the Fake elf. Elf food is a ***** to find after the holidays.
I think it's a seasonal item & Wally World sends the remaining inventory back after Jan. 1

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
heck...just walk out back and shoot your pistol. No one will notice. You many get a trip to Altus out of the deal to re-supply if you run out of boolits.

I travel a lot for work. My wife thinks thats a ton-of -fun job... always asks me what I'm doing. Most OK towns... watching cable TV and waiting for the next day to come is about it.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Thanks for all of the concerns. I am back in civilization now. I love my mom but it is like a time machine down there. Actually its a pretty nice way to unwind.

okie-carbine

Well-Known Fanatic
i dont even know how you found time to get online with all the stuff to do in tipton. lol

my mother in law used to be the mayor of tipton. they got smarted up and moved to altus. heh

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
i dont even know how you found time to get online with all the stuff to do in tipton. lol

my mother in law used to be the mayor of tipton. they got smarted up and moved to altus. heh

From where I am setting that is funny though sad, sadly funny? :85: I just shake my head in wonder with the sounds of the banjo :035: from Deliverance playing in my head..

No offense :57:

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
Swatted lots of doves down there, it was really ugly dry there during early september. I notice many of the ponds are full again now though.

Latest posts