Missing the sport

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't been out to shoot in what seems like years, yet its only been a few months. I have never enjoyed anything as much as I have the shooting sports, Family aside of course. But since a forced termination I haven't been able to go out and shoot basically at all, a few rounds here and there mostly ammo I had been given or that has sit in my ammo box for a while. Now this part time gig I have fills my weekends and barely provides for needs. Really I am just posting to say I miss the shooting community, and I didn't willingly stop attending. I had dreams to improve, and shoot more matches this year. That is just a wet dream now till I can find a more permanent position that will provide for our needs.

Anyway Miss you guys,

CH

Feegee

The Magic Man
I have some ammo and a gun if you want to shoot a match that you are more than welcome to!!

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
I have some ammo and a gun if you want to shoot a match that you are more than welcome to!! Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate it but my schedule is 930-5 Saturdays and 12-5 Sundays, the only match I could feasibly attend would be H&H. Have they improved their range yet?
Then that doesn't account for match fees or gas. Im not asking for any of it, just saying I miss you guys. I am still in and out of the forums, just not as often due to the fact I cant play :(

Thanks again Feegee! if it comes to a point I can take you up on that offer I will.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Well I am going to be out of shooting for 6 weeks or more so if anyone needs a shotgun, Ar, or pistol let me know. I have 2 shotguns!!

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts