Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 holster for WC SFX9

nod

Active Fanatic
I have a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 for a Wilson Combat SFX9 (3.25 barrel and no light rail) for sale. I received it on 6/17/22 and wore it around the house with the pistol in it 6/18/22. Because of the locations of the belt loops on my pants it's not working for me. The holster is killing my hip a one spot and when I jump a belt loop it is too far back. These shorts have wide belt loops. Sucks, but I am going to try another holster. The holster is made from horse hide and has self closing loops "magnetic snaps". Get a new holster without the 26 week wait!

$160.00 and I will pay for shipping. PayPal (preferred), money order, or personal check. I will send the holster priority mail. First "I will take it" will get the holster.

I am going to cross post it. I took the pictures yesterday that's why it has yesterday's date.

Sparks VM IIB.jpg

Sparks VM IIA.jpg

Sparks VM II.jpg

nod

Active Fanatic
Price drop $155.00

If someone could clue me in on how to edit a post here would be appreciated. Thanx

Retired Badge

Fanatic
Is this the same as the EDC X9? If so I will take it. My email is below if it is the same is:
pastor at fbcirving dot com
Thanks

nod

Active Fanatic
I believe it is. I will check and get back with you this afternoon. When I was looking foe a OWB Mitch Rosen said it was the same as the EDC X9. I just check the OWB holster and it is fact stamped EDC X9. I will check the Sparks later. The Rosen holster carries the SFX9 perfectly.

nod

Active Fanatic
Is this the same as the EDC X9? If so I will take it. My email is below if it is the same is:
pastor at fbcirving dot com
Thanks

It will definitely fit if you are talking about an EDC X9 with the 3.25 barrel.

Latest posts